What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is strange, Cheryl. Our thermometer hasn't moved from 50°F. It sprinkled all day, but we were able to drag Beagle out for a walk. She didn't seem to mind, other than drying herself off on DH's pillow. Shhh, we didn't tell him.

I know....weird. I'm freezing and just turned on the heater for a bit before bed to take the chill off. I don't like sleeping with hot air blowing on me.

haha....Beagle drying off on DH's pillow...:LOL:

We are in southwestern Michigan and OMG we are not used to this weather. It's 38°F right now and it's supposed to dip to 29 tonight! There's a winter storm on the way and 6 inches of snow expected Saturday! I don't even have any boots! :ohmy: I'm going to stay in and cook for my FIL that day.

Warm Tshirt weather today and should continue for a few more days. I've got some thick grass fed steaks in the freezer I've been saving for a special occasion, going to pull them out tonight and have a grill fest with my brother this weekend. Should be nice and sunny throughout the weekend.

Last edited:
The wind finally died down, and it's 38°F. Supposed to get rain turning to snow tomorrow.

Those steaks sure sound good, Cheryl, have fun with your brother!

Last edited:
Right now at 1:30 a.m. our temperature is at 57ºF. This is the wackiest weather we have had in a long time. It is supposed to be raining. It's not. I shut my heat off. We never get the weather that the folks on TV tell us what to expect. The only time they get it right (for my part of the city) is when there is a Nor'easter. :angel:

27°F, snowing to beat the band, we've got a good 2 inches of snow (some horizontal), the wind has died down and now it's coming down straight. This started @ 5 AM and it's 20 minutes to 8.

The horrendous winds the other night tore off about 3 square feet of my deck roof. Good thing I was going to remove it next spring anyway.

The wind finally died down, and it's 38°F. Supposed to get rain turning to snow tomorrow.

Those steaks sure sound good, Cheryl, have fun with your brother!

Thanks, Dawg - he only lives down the street and around the corner, but we don't get the chance to get together nearly enough. Trying to change that. :)

It was another mild day, high of 60 by us with a lot of sun. BUT for all of those people who say "it's too warm for this time of year", let me share a text I sent our daughter on June 28th: "It's so cold here, I'm making a pot of chicken soup and wearing a sweatshirt, for cryin' out loud!" So I consider weather like today's one way Mother Nature makes sure things end up "average". :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom