What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really just a light covering, more than a "dusting", and when it came down, the sidewalks were still warm, so it melted in all the strategic places, no shoveling necessary. Still it has lasted 2 days and still looks beautiful.

Sounds like you have some very nice neighbors. Just how deep does the snow get there in the winter? I hope it isn't anything like we had here last winter. The snow didn't finish melting at the snow farm until the end of June.

It is in the mid fifties and partly cloudy here. Unseasonably warm for us. :angel:

I don't know for sure, but I am sure we can get up to three feet of snow. If the wind is blowing add in 6-8 foot drifts.

We had highs in the lower 60's today. It would have been a perfect day to move the last of the firewood from the stack in the back yard to the gravel pad next to the garage. Sadly, my body said "NO!" after the work I put in the last two days. That's OK, moving wood warms me up so I can get it done easily next week.

It is in the mid fifties and partly cloudy here. Unseasonably warm for us. :angel:
These are bonus days for the unseasonably cold days we had five months ago. I remember wearing a sweatshirt and making a pot of soup back when it was in the 50's in June!

Boston June Weather 2015 - AccuWeather Forecast for MA 02108

A lovely, foggy 57°F. No sun, no prob. We took Beagle for her long walk, wearing sweatshirts. (Beagle had her own built-in fur coat.)

This is insane for mid-December. A couple weeks ago we had 10 inches of snow. Now the lawn is verdant, and we may even need to mow!

63F and cloudy - sure feels colder than that, though. :huh: Just turned the heater back on. Chance of rain this afternoon.

ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1450041208.332597.jpg

It's been raining all day, but a nice 58°F.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, up here in my part of MA, it's currently 42. Plus, it's only supposed to dip to 33 overnight. I had to take the down comforter off the bed because it was too warm! Back to spring covers for another day or three.

Brrr. 35F now at almost 10:30PM, and a low of 20F tonight here in these California parts. :ohmy:
:LOL:
I guess I have "thicker blood" than you. I just went out for a smoke in a short sleeved T-shirt and skirt and I didn't even get goose bumps. It's currently 34°F, but that's probably our low for the night. 20°F is definitely brrr.

Well it has finally quit raining here, highest amount of rain in a REALLY LONG time. For a couple of weeks it seemed like it never stopped raining. The yards were swamps and so were some of the streets in really low-lying or bad drainage areas. Lows in high 60s, up into mid-80s during the day.

:LOL:
I guess I have "thicker blood" than you. I just went out for a smoke in a short sleeved T-shirt and skirt and I didn't even get goose bumps. It's currently 34°F, but that's probably our low for the night. 20°F is definitely brrr.

:ohmy: No way could I get out there in a skirt and Tshirt! :LOL: I am pretty thin blooded when it comes to cold, but I guess it's all what we're used to. It's a beautiful sunny 57F out now, and the next few days are going to warm up a bit.

:ohmy: No way could I get out there in a skirt and Tshirt! :LOL: I am pretty thin blooded when it comes to cold, but I guess it's all what we're used to. It's a beautiful sunny 57F out now, and the next few days are going to warm up a bit.
We do acclimatize ourselves as it gets colder. We leave the bedroom window open until we figure it has taken. I wouldn't be able to do that comfortably if we got a cold spell in summer. It also helps that there is almost no breeze out back, near the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom