What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back to Kazakhstan yesterday after a week in London where it was gray and windy only to find that my satellite TV wouldn't work. Hmmmmm? Went to check the outside wires and they had completely snapped off in the severe cold weather and blizzard winds that they had had. It'll be Monday before anything can even get started on it. And then who knows when. Withdrawal time. At least hubby and I can watch DVD's.

It's 30 degrees this morning which is really lovely compared to the last few weeks, but the fog is so thick I can barely make out the kids slide in the backyard, it's only about 25 feet away from the house. When I went to bed last night we had a big red pole barn, I'm not quite so sure we still do!

Around 60 Deg.at 6:45am. Humidity is 83 pct. High will be around 80 Deg. It may sound good if you're tired of dreary days. It's like living in a sauna during the summer.

7 "more" inches of snow for today. I don't know where the city is going to put it. It is piled up all over town. They are putting truck loads full in all of the empty lots around town. God help us when it starts to melt.:ermm: We still have ice ruts in the streets from the last storm. Errrr.

Currently it's 45 & foggy, the high today is supposed to be 65. I'm loving the weather since we moved, it's been in the mid to upper 60's every day. I had to laugh this morning when the weather man said we had cold weather moving in Wednesday & that the high for that day would only be 53!!

WINDY WINDY WINDY!! I'm kinda tired of the windy conditions we have had here. (It keeps tearing up our roof!

It was in the record-breaking lower 90's in much of central Texas today. Ugh, I'm ready for winter again!

Was that not insane how warm it got today????? WOW! I hope that is not a preview to our summer! :ohmy:

It was a beautiful sunny day yesterday!! Guess what we have today--- a huge storm we could get up to a foot of snow. CALGON take me away!!!!!!

More freezing rain, more snow on the way, it's been weeks since we saw the sun for any length of time. This is the worst February since we moved here. Hubby has a 4-wheeler but I don't so I'm stuck in the house again. At least I have you guys, you're great company!

Glorious weather in Houston. I'm taking a break from gardening...er, that is from weed therapy, cutting off frost damaged branches from firespike, turk's cap and the like as I pull weeds. Very few plants suffered damage this year. Another mild winter.

After the first day of sun in a long time yesterday, we're stuck with a very cloudy, grey day. Cold, too. Just after midnight last night was our high for today. The temps have been steadily dropping since then.

About 4 a.m. a huge wind storm came through and lasted for over an hour. Blew stuff everywhere. Even blew our concrete gazing ball stand over and blew the gazing ball off into the edge of our rose garden. I'm going to leave it there because it's almost as windy now as it was earlier. The weatherman says it's going to continue this way all day. Snow flurries are also on today's weather menu.

Buck just pulled our utilities bill out of the mailbox...$532 for last month. Ugh!:(:ohmy:

I'm with you, mikki. Where's my Calgon?

53 degrees F. Gray and drizzly. I love it (I don't have to be out in it, or my opinion might be different!). I think I'll fix a pot of tea to go along with my meatloaf sandwich and just enjoy the day. :cool:

:)Barbara

It was a beautiful sunny day yesterday!! Guess what we have today--- a huge storm we could get up to a foot of snow. CALGON take me away!!!!!!
Speaking of Calgon.. I have a nice deep soak tub with 6 jets to relax in, it's not a spa tub but a bathtub that is deep .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom