What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, snowed here early this morning. The sun is peaking through some clouds and it's about 39F! Not supposed to get more snow, but it was nice waking up early and seeing it all white and fluffy outside! It's mostly gone now.

Spring!!?? I'm still wondering where you are!!

The sun was out, we took the dog for a walk and on our way home these huge dark clouds came in from S. Wales and it's freakin snowing again! Like big flakes and it's settling!

The other night after a day of sun, I was drinking Mojitos and now I'm thinking hot chocolate with Baileys would be appropriate!!

good thing it's not about 15 degrees colder.... we'd be measuring snow in feet!
Instead it's pouring rain. yuck.

This is the winter that wont quit! Cloudy, supposed to be only 40 something all week. Possibly some snow friday. Supposedly 70 by next tuesday but I wont hold my breath.

It's absolutely gorgeous here this morning! Not a cloud in the sky (a miracle!) and beautiful sunshine with just a slight breeze! It's a chilly 45F but I'll take the cold as long as we get some much needed sun!

It's amazing how much sunshine improves our mood.

It's absolutely gorgeous here this morning! Not a cloud in the sky (a miracle!) and beautiful sunshine with just a slight breeze! It's a chilly 45F but I'll take the cold as long as we get some much needed sun!

It's amazing how much sunshine improves our mood.

I'm always happier when the sun is shining.....I accused our visiting Brits for bringing the current cloudy yecchhhhh weather from London........now it's beautiful and sunny again.....since they're still here I guess I owe them an apology...:LOL:

Cold and grey again. Supposed to have a storm of sorts starting thursday, they dont know if its gonna be rain or snow here yet.
PLEASE let it be rain!

walked home tonight in the rain with my hubby......it was so nice and the lights were reflecting off the streets and it was such a great feeling.....and it was warm...yep..spring is here.......

Snow in the forecast for the next three days. I was supposed to take my son to "Baby Animal Days" at a local farm on Friday, I REALLY hope it warms up a little because he my kid knows all these animal names and sounds and has no clue what they really look like. I know he would love to see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom