What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rain, sleet, snow, rain, sleet, snow.
So glad to not have to go anywhere today! Roads are terrible.
I have satellite internet and I keep having to go outside and wipe 1/4 inch or so of slush off just to stay online! I should give up... but it's hard!!!!

greetings quicksilver to another Floridian and fellow foodie...in Paradise-60 to 80 here...storm coming in tonight thru sat...just like last weekend-we got 4 1/2 inches rain here in my little slice of the 'paradise pie'

I love wind and would love to see it blow through. ONCE, from a very safe vantage point.

We have SUN today!!!!!

god, it was gorgeous today........the sun was shining the curtains were gently blowing and yeah.........spring is finally here and the river has melted finally..........I loved being alive today and my "afternoon tea" went great......everyone enjoyed the afternoon.......most did not leave until 5 hours later........??????

Fine and 30C (86F). Meant to be like this for the next few days. It was so nice, I felt confident of sending my teenaged gardener on to the roof to clean my gutters for me... right up until I found that he would only climb UP the ladder and then would JUMP off the roof!!! I went inside at that point. Somethings are best not to watch! ;-)

Fine and 30C (86F). Meant to be like this for the next few days. It was so nice, I felt confident of sending my teenaged gardener on to the roof to clean my gutters for me... right up until I found that he would only climb UP the ladder and then would JUMP off the roof!!! I went inside at that point. Somethings are best not to watch! ;-)

totally understand........electricians would come to our apt. in Cairo and stick a metal screw driver in the innards of an electrical box (did I mention that our dishwasher and microwave were not grounded?) .........I told our helper to tell them what they were doing was extremely dangerous and I was NOT administering CPR if they got french-fried........they thought it was funny:ohmy:

a cold, thick fog hung over the hudson river as i drove into the city this morning. it looks like it's gonna be an overcast and drizzly day.

i hope it clears out tomorrow. i want to get the seeds into my garden. i'm already a week or two late on that.

70*F and cloudy. We should have a high of about 82* today. This afternoon, I'll get out and do some weeding, so when my co-worker's heirloom tomato seedlings are ready for planting in a couple of weeks, they'll have somewhere to live ;)

that's good, BT.......then you will have an easier time digging up your garden.......I don't know about where you live, but in Houston we have gumbo clay soil and you have to really enrich it and it's a lot of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom