What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny and breezy morning, only about 52F so far. Should warm up a bit more and even warmer over the next couple days. Hope it lasts.

Here is one you will all love!!! haha

Today High of 94 degrees Now at 10:30 at night it is 82 degrees

Tomorrow High of 62 degrees and snow in the mountains above 8000 feet about 6" - 12"

Thursday they are saying a high of 56 degrees

Gotta love Utah weather! ;)

Crazy weather here today.
Very blustery again.
Much much much wind, blowing REAL hard.
Lots of clouds in the sky, looks like maybe it could rain.
Coldish too.
As long as the tallest flag pole stays up, we'll be okay.
My husband is Mr. Patriot so no ones flag pole can be taller, and it isn't.:)

Terribly hot down here in the south. We're at 98 degrees and the humidity makes it feel even hotter. Yuck.

weather changed, it was sunny for awhile but still a lot of clouds and still chilly, had to fire up the coal stove for heat to get the chill out of the house.

Stupid rain is back.
I really love the rain myself, we don't get a ton of it here.
You know the song, "It never rains in California, but girl let me warn ya, it pours, man it pours." Well today, it did just that. And I even know why.
My DH had my new toy detailed while I was gone and it's not seen the outside of the garage for a week until I went to the dentist today. Uff da...:huh:

I love the rain as well. Our rainy season will start in about two weeks (we hope). Everything is very dry because the last rain we had was last October 13. Between June and October, we will get about 70 inches of rain, almost always in the evening. Very impressive storms with thunder and lightning and torrents of rain. We love it and can't wait. The jungle comes alive with a hundred shades of green and the dust will be gone. (Of course, it will be mud instead, which is another story...)

Our weather has changed dramatically for the last couple of weeks. We had cold rain, followed by 104 in less than a week. Then semi-hot at the beginning of this week.

Today it's in the 50's with rain, lightning and thunder. Finally! Weather I love!!
(I'm with you, Karen & lefse - rain's my favorite!)

Our weather has changed dramatically for the last couple of weeks. We had cold rain, followed by 104 in less than a week. Then semi-hot at the beginning of this week.

Today it's in the 50's with rain, lightning and thunder. Finally! Weather I love!!
(I'm with you, Karen & lefse - rain's my favorite!)

same weather in this part of so ca. something strange is afoot. i don't mind it to much, but the damp does make my knees go nuts.

babe

Quartz_Hill.gif
I decided that instead of writing everyday, the easiest thing to do would be to put my weather banner. It's not very detailed but it'll do for now until I pick one wit mo stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom