What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hot, humid, but not dry fortunately we did not get the floods that neighbor Indiana received. As of last November, we are no longer under drought conditions...but we are ever mindful that we could fall there any day..

Today was one of the nicest days we've had all year. Sunshine with hardly any clouds, slight breeze and almost 77F! It's still nice outside and the sunset was gorgeous.

Still in the mid to upper 90s here. Not normal June weather at all. More like July.

The poor outside kitties spend their day looking for a cool spot on the concrete floor of our big front porch to stay comfortable. Too bad for them, three are long-hairs. I feel for my babies. I always make sure their water bowl is full and in the shade.

Buck and I cope as best we can. Lots of fans on and as little clothing as possible. Cotton is my best friend this time of the year.

Its a bit sticky today 101 degrees in Virginia. Its only the 9th of June so Im guessing August is going to be a real treat!

sun just came out after a full day of rain..... 2 1/2 inches.
May fire up again later. ugh.
I can't even use the sunny piece of day to finish planting because its a mud puddle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom