What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather report says "Light snow up to 1 cm (1/2 inch)" Yeah, right!

Attachments

• Dec21Snow1.jpg
    Dec21Snow1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 158
Well it's 12 degrees with a windchill of -10. The wind is blowing about 40 mph. Fortunately there hasn't been much snow coming down. It's just really bitter! Now they're calling for 4-5 inches tonight or tomorrow. I think I'll just stay in, bake cookies and light a fire.

Barb

10 degrees but feels like -4 because of how windy it is!! Should have snow sometime tonight!
I just got back from the store and my daughter just stared at me with this shocked look on her face as we were racing to the car to get out of the icy wind!

Currently: 7 degrees, windgusts 43 mph, windhcill -17, bittercold expecting 2-4-inches up to 10-inches depending upon where you live.

Still snowing... up to 8.5 inches!!! It's warming up though 30 degrees now!!

Looks like I'm going to have hubby home for the fifth day in a row!! Yipppppeeeee!!!!

cloudy with light wind and 22 degrees in the Texas panhandle. s'posed to get down a little colder (teens) tonight and back into the 30s tomorrow.

my son is stuck in Minneapolis after weather delays yesterday (he departed from Oklahoma) - he can't get a flight back to Anchorage until Monday evening so he's hanging out in Mpls. I read somewhere that the weather in the Northwest (seattle area) was causing a lot of problems with flights in and out of Alaska. I feel bad for the people whose flights have been cancelled and their plans are so disrupted during the holiday crush...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom