What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is cold and windy here. We are under a winter weather advisory, supposed to get freezing rain in the night - tomorrow's drive to work will be an absolute joy.

Drive careful Toots!
(or dont go heehee!)

Supposed to get to 30 ABOVE today!
Cloudy though. Oh well. I'll take it.
:)

Hey suz, it's a heat wave, it's already 20, compare that to 0 at this time yesterday. Considering which shorts I should put on. :LOL:

61 and foggy. And praying for our members in the northwest US.
The news says they are getting slammed, possibly up to 10" of rain, causing mudslides, flooding, etc.
Be safe you all.

It's looked like early evening since I got out of bed this morning. Ugh! Cold, low 30s, and rainy. Supposed to get colder and have ice or snow tonight and tomorrow morning. This kind of weather only makes me want to nap all day long. Oh, that I could.

Snowing. Started about 4:00 and are predicted 4". Then some ice/sleet, etc.
It is pretty as a picture, but thats the extent of it. After the first few storms, its gets very, old!

35l.gif

71°

Partly Cloudy

Feels like 73°

Humidity:97%Pressure:29.90 in/hgWinds:NW at 10 mphVisibility:10 mi

not looking good here. I expected to lose power yesterday because of accumulating ice, but not at my house, dh came home early because he lost power where he works, 1 mile over the hill from here. Got one inch of rain last night and expect snow today and tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom