What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather pleasant. About 55F at the moment with overcast skies, but it looks like the sun is trying to make an appearance. The TV weatherman just said we might break a high temp record today. Glad to have the warmer temps but when they are too high this time of the year, that usually means storms. I'm done with storms (of any kind) for a while.

A big site different from yesterday... it was 30 degrees and we received snow flurries all day. Today... 28 degrees out but the sun is out and looks like it might warm up even more.

You Californians are killing me!

Its about 25 here and very windy, gusty cold wind blowing up on my hill.

You Californians are killing me!

Its about 25 here and very windy, gusty cold wind blowing up on my hill.

Toots, this will make you feel better. It has been raining here since about 11 a.m. PST. The wind is supposed to pick up later today and we are supposed to have storm weather through next weekend. Northern California is not as nice as Southern California when it comes to weather.

OK, you asked. Warm (83F on our shady patio), with a light ocean breeze. Pretty perfect, actually. Shorts and T-shirt weather. Don't think I'm gloating - just as most of you are starting to get glorious summer weather, it will be jungle steamy here...I'm enjoying this while I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom