What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up at 3 a.m. and the wind and rain are terrible. But I'm trying to remind myself, at least it isn't snow and ice. It was a hard winter.

Early morning - clear and the sky is a brilliant blue you only see in SoCal. Will be about 75 today, and no wind to speak of.
Did you get any wind this afternoon? Yesterday it was so windy here it was hard to walk in it. Today it had died down and was sunny with a slight breeze got up to about 69..Tomorrow into the 70's
kadesma

Did you get any wind this afternoon? Yesterday it was so windy here it was hard to walk in it. Today it had died down and was sunny with a slight breeze got up to about 69..Tomorrow into the 70's
kadesma

Got a bit breezy yesterday afternoon, but not that bad. Mid 70's today. Right now no breeze but they say we're going to get some strong on-shore winds this pm.

Got a bit breezy yesterday afternoon, but not that bad. Mid 70's today. Right now no breeze but they say we're going to get some strong on-shore winds this pm.
It was nice til about 3 then the wind started to pick up, tomorrow is supposed to be a replay of monday with high winds.
kadesma

we are in a rainy spell....we planted one row of onion plants the night before the rains started

my area has been in and out of drought conditions the past several years, so every time it rains we wonder if it will be the last rain for months....so the next drought won't start here for at least one week! Last year we had an unusually wet spring, hay making was delayed a full month, then it didn't rain any measurable amount till the fall.... so we are very happy with the present rains..

Another night of Tornadoes --- Watch till 1:00 AM --- 17 people injured last night in one location -- 2 more touchdowns.. no injuries... in other locations....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom