What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend was supposed to be an arts fest in our town as well, and it was slushy snow, the first snow of the year. I really feel for the vendors. I went out to buy a couple bottles of wine and and loaf of bread. Normally I go to the fest, but just couldn't make myself do it. So friends came over and we sipped and shared stories.

60's!! the weather channel is at giants stadium at the moment which is not far from where i live.

Ours is pretty good.
img_855753_0_341ba7e4d4b376676551b6d58e80230b.jpg

High of 50 and maybe rain. Still better than snow in Oct.

I want to hang out with Chefkathleen! I am already tired of wearing 2 shirts and socks all day.
Well come on down! We have balmy breezes and great sunsets that we toast to every night. :LOL:

Partly cloudy this morning in the high 50's. We got a smattering of rain but that's gone and it's clearing up. We will see a high today of around 73'F. Winter isn't going to get here for a while I'm sure. We are in for a week of hear 80'F temperatures.

Partly cloudy this morning in the high 50's. We got a smattering of rain but that's gone and it's clearing up. We will see a high today of around 73'F. Winter isn't going to get here for a while I'm sure. We are in for a week of hear 80'F temperatures.
hello jozee!! i haven't seen you around to often.
how ya been sweets?

the josie and the pussycats song is running through my head again!! LOL

Well, it was raining in the Hollywood area a couple of hours ago.......but now it's just light drizzle.

I dug a trench in my back yard this week to pour some concrete footing this weekend. I hope it didn't fill with water. It was not supposed to rain for the remainder of the year...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom