What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 70 hear this morning. The forecast is for a high in the mid eighties and rain.
1.gif

Holy frosticles Batman! Its -18C here this morning! For you American folk that is about 0F! YIKES! Just 2 short days ago it was 9C (50F) and I was out in a sweater - no coat. I'm looking outside right now contemplating whether I REALLY want to go out there. Just enough snow to polish up the icy streets...eek! Clear as a bell and cold as hell.

It is beautiful right now but those storms from the panhandle are supposed to beat us up for a while tonight - then lower temps. We've had the most beautiful fall weather this year that I ever remember so I suppose we can suffer a bit.

Holy frosticles Batman! Its -18C here this morning! For you American folk that is about 0F! YIKES! Just 2 short days ago it was 9C (50F) and I was out in a sweater - no coat. I'm looking outside right now contemplating whether I REALLY want to go out there. Just enough snow to polish up the icy streets...eek! Clear as a bell and cold as hell.

That sounds very cold Alix here in Adelaide we have just broken a record of around 7 days straight of 37 degrees celcius and above for the month of November since 1962 and that's before officially summer. I'm already into thermal recovery mode and have'nt even touched the edges of Hot Hot and more Hot.... Cheers to Mother Nature:LOL:

Its not as cold today, its overcast and absolutely DUMPING snow on us. About -9C but feels warmer. Probably about 6-8 inches of snow since last night though. Not supposed to stop anytime soon either.

Its beginning to look a LOT like Christmas...

You would not believe all the snow we have. I wouldn't have made it in or out of our driveway without my husband's help. It was scary! Supposed to drop to -28C tomorrow and then windchill on top of that. OMG! Welcome to winter!

Last edited:
20 here this morning. They say we may even have snow flurries Saturday - too cold for Florida. It will get 56 today. Dh played golf yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom