What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fantastic LA weather today. I rode my errand bicycle I keep at work to the bank, rolled my bike right up to the merchant teller's window with a smile. She thought I was crazy. I was just having a zen moment from the bike ride in this weather.
The ride back was even better, with a lighter load....LOL....

61F right now as the sun has just set. Pretty, partly cloudy day. Shorts and short sleeves, windows wide open all day.

It was supposed to warm up, but they said something has changed and we can expect weather patterns more like last year. Our local meteorologist is going to make some kind of weather announcement tomorrow morning. Now they say we will be hit by another winter storm after the weekend.

This week it has been nippy during the day and high 20s and low 30s overnight. It is pretty warm right now. It is 5:00 a.m. and 39 degrees F. 5:00 a.m.--yikes, I'd better get to bed! James told me to go to bed early, but I think he had another early in mind. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)Barbara

It was sweater weather yesterday 28F...supposed to rain today, on top of all the snow and slush...ack!

Gorgeous here today! +2C (33F) and a bit breezy. We're supposed to have a cold front blow in tomorrow but right now its lovely. I have to keep running outside to check my smoker and I'm OK in my capris and tank to do it!

Pretty and sunny 61F and wind 10mph WNW. Cool breeze, but windows half open, pretty comfortable. No clouds at all.

35F all day and cloudy, scattered rain...sure made a mess of the roads and snow. They are talking about freezing rain and black ice tomorrow morning.

In the 20's with lake effect snow. I knew that real winter would get here eventually. Now it's just a matter of waiting it out till spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom