What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
24F feels colder, expecting 6 to 12 inches tomorrow night into wednesday.

43F outside, but window is open. Very little breeze, quite a difference to the window rattling gusts yesterday.

The Weather

It's a mixed bag here in the Duke City, one moment there are flurries, then the sun makes a cameo then flurries, clouds, a light breeze...10% chance of precip today, about 37'F...I think I saw 10 flakes go by the window. As usual it's pretty dry here.

24F feels colder, expecting 6 to 12 inches tomorrow night into wednesday.

The south is getting hit with snow and freezing rain now, it is expected to start here in Maryland in the early morning, last all day then it is up north to NJ.

Now the weather is predicting a big snow "event" for the entire area up to and maybe more than 14+ inches. OH BOY GOODIE!! I can't wait to have my furnace go off again!! ARRRG!!

Now the weather is predicting a big snow "event" for the entire area up to and maybe more than 14+ inches. OH BOY GOODIE!! I can't wait to have my furnace go off again!! ARRRG!!

You stay off that roof with a broom...people will talk!:)

Our yard is beautiful with all the snow that fell. I have been quite content to look at it from inside. I never even stepped foot outside today. Cubbie enjoyed it during the day, but after the snow came sleet and freezing rain. It has frozen, so the snow is topped with a hard crust. I think Cubbie slipped on the stairs the last time he went out. He was so funny to watch in the yard. He would step down and his foot would break through the crust with a loud crunch. He didn't stay out very long that time! It is 28 degrees F right now.

:)Barbara

42F, wind N11 It finally cleared up this afternoon after being overcast for a couple of days. It's cool but comfortable enough with the window open about 5" and wearing my kangaroo hoodie with sweats.

My daughters school called to say school is canceled for tomorrow. It wasn't suppose to start snowing till midnight but it started a 6 PM.

It is 18 degrees and clear as a bell outside here. Supposed to get down to 9 degrees during the night. I'll be dripping the faucets again.:rolleyes:

Partly cloudy, -8C (18F) feels like -14C (7F)

funny-pictures-cat-snow-clothes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom