What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KathleenA - ugh to the sinus infection - YAY! You were the 5000th post in this thread! Cool!

I hesitate to say this too loudly...it appears that the weatherman was right. The weather is warming up today. Its about -2C right now, the sky is clear and very blue. My Mom's house still doesn't have a working furnace but I'm hopeful that at least soon I won't have to stress about the pipes bursting!

I was right that it would warm up once the wind shifted to the south. The thermometer I keep on the window sill by the open window reads 75F! I don't feel much of the breeze, it's SSW @ 8.

Partly cloudy makes for a pretty sky. Gorgeous!

KathleenA - ugh to the sinus infection - YAY! You were the 5000th post in this thread! Cool!

I hesitate to say this too loudly...it appears that the weatherman was right. The weather is warming up today. Its about -2C right now, the sky is clear and very blue. My Mom's house still doesn't have a working furnace but I'm hopeful that at least soon I won't have to stress about the pipes bursting!

YAY! YAY! That calls for a cake and ice cream celebration, doesn't it??? :pig:

No pipes bursting! YAY! YAY! Twice the reason for cake and ice cream! :)

Sinus infections are dreadful. Cake and ice cream make them better. :-p

YAY! YAY! That calls for a cake and ice cream celebration, doesn't it??? :pig:

No pipes bursting! YAY! YAY! Twice the reason for cake and ice cream! :)

Sinus infections are dreadful. Cake and ice cream make them better. :-p

I like the way you think! Both of those things deserve a cake and ice cream celebration! I'm currently cleaning my oven so no cake will be baked here for a few hours. Maybe I should go bake at Mom's house...that would warm it up more til the freaking furnace gets fixed! LOL!

LB, where is that snow you promised!?

Kur, Rain is simply "Liquid Sunshine."

Hehe... my vitamin d levels would disagree with you... ;) I do love rain... in moderation... :LOL: Where is Seattle's moderator?

No rain yet today, but no blue sky either.... I think the sky is blue still... right? ;)

Hehe... my vitamin d levels would disagree with you... ;) I do love rain... in moderation... :LOL: Where is Seattle's moderator?

No rain yet today, but no blue sky either.... I think the sky is blue still... right? ;)

I used to work nights...I didn't know what the sun was...scared me at first!:ROFLMAO:

On a one year stint with my husband (he has been posted to india).. the place is pretty hot & humid, the temperature in the nights is 11C

Bright sunny day today!! The sky is, indeed, still blue....

Rain is expected to return tomorrow though....

Bright sunny day today!! The sky is, indeed, still blue....

Rain is expected to return tomorrow though....

I hope you got a chance to get some fresh sunshine on your skin. Nothing like fresh Vitamin D to make you feel good.:LOL:

Attachments

• P1050623.jpg
    P1050623.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 183
Well, I could take any of the temps noted above. We are at -35 Celcius (that is -31 F) and it is coooooooooold, frigid actually. Can't spend very long out there especially if the wind gets up. But it is supposed to get up to -4 next week. Balmy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom