What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful sunny day here. It's only 10F with 10" of the white stuff on the ground all in one monumental dumping, but it's sunny!

What the heck is a "Snow Day?" They never call one around here unless the snow is 2 feet deep. And then it doesn't count for me.

A snow day is when they close work for her and I get to shovel snow to celebrate.

Not quite! They close the building, but I get to go in or opt to take a vacation day if I stay home. Either way, Frank gets to shovel snow to celebrate.

What the heck is a "Snow Day?" They never call one around here unless the snow is 2 feet deep. And then it doesn't count for me.

They panic here if someone drops a slushy in the streets. It's pretty funny. When I lived in the mid-west, anything under 4 inches was "flurries." Here, people panic. Once, when there was just a threat of a snow storm, the news suggested a bullet-ed emergency checklist. The bullets were little rolls of toilet paper.

Ah! Fun for both of you! Will you be sharing the Bento?;)

No, I kept it for tomorrow. I hope it keeps okay.

59 and sunny. no rain forcast til sat.

When living in Long Beach, CA, I loved the paradise weather....until I wanted a snow day. :LOL:

Last edited:
They panic here if someone drops a slushy in the streets. It's pretty funny. When I lived in the mid-west, anything under 4 inches was "flurries." Here, people panic. Once, when there was just a threat of a snow storm, the news suggested a bullet-ed emergency checklist. The bullets were little rolls of toilet paper.

:ROFLMAO:I just sprayed the computer!:ROFLMAO: Shrek thinks I'm insane!

I love stormy weather.
That's one thing I hate about So Cal. The climate here is totally boring. We don't get real weather here.

Let me see, ah yes, I remember: Santa Ana winds, enough rain that it's up to your knees crossing the street, heat that can kill. Plus earthquakes and some pretty impressive wild fires.

Very strange weather here in the NW. I am looking out at a partially clear sky, even some stars twinkling and a few hundred feet away I can see snow falling in the light of my neighbors flagpole. But then, it was snowing and sunshining at the same time earlier today! Wacky Weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

20F, I haven't been brave enough to check outside! I'll leave just a little early in case I have to clean off the car!

You guys are going to HATE me but I just gotta tell. Sunny, bright blue skies, high low 80s, low tonight probably low 70s/high 60s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom