What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a really bright yellow thing in the sky right now! Its kind of warm and soothing, I know I've seen it before but I can't remember what its called...

+4C here 39F for those of you south of the 49th parallel.
That is called a big yellow crayon. It is how God colors the day. He decided it was time to use the yellow for yours!

That is called a big yellow crayon. It is how God colors the day. He decided it was time to use the yellow for yours!

Well its about bloody time! I honestly can't remember the last time it wasn't overcast here. And in Alberta, that is extremely unusual. We are the land of endless skies on the prairies. I'm sick to everloving death of winter. I hope that big yellow crayon is warm enough to melt some of this snow!

Well its about bloody time! I honestly can't remember the last time it wasn't overcast here. And in Alberta, that is extremely unusual. We are the land of endless skies on the prairies. I'm sick to everloving death of winter. I hope that big yellow crayon is warm enough to melt some of this snow!
I'll ask Him to use the yellow and the green one tomorrow. :cool:

Cold as a witches t*t in a brass brassiere if you go outside. Actually only 45 and rainy, but that is 30 degrees colder than 2 days ago and feels like a theft. My seedlings want it warm again!

There's a really bright yellow thing in the sky right now! Its kind of warm and soothing, I know I've seen it before but I can't remember what its called...

+4C here 39F for those of you south of the 49th parallel.

I saw it too and the clouds were blue. Were your clouds blue too?

-3C and going down to -12C tonight.

Can I join in? It's going to be a hot week here in AZ! YUK! The heat is coming fast! Wish we could hold on to Winter a little longer...Temps will run in the high 80's and high 90's this week. I'm sure we'll probably break 100 before the week is out. Thank goodness nights are still fairly cool! I'm ready to move to a cooler area soon!

I don't mind if it is a little chilly, but it was a damp to wet cold today. That kind of cold makes me cold to the bone and I have trouble keeping my feet warm. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom