What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really missing the sunshine here in South Dakota. 50F, breezey, overcast & rainey all day off & on.

Wet... wet... and more wet!!! :glare: Oh, and having to listen to the occasional tornado warning siren go off. :mad:

My area has a mediterranean climate, ocean breezes, normally temperatures between 40F and 80F year around. This time of year we get what is called "night and morning low clouds" but by 10:00am the gloom is gone and the sun is shining. One of my cars is a convertible, and I usually put the top down in April and leave it down until November, and sometimes into December. I am purposely NOT saying exactly where I live because we don't need any more people here, honest!

Last edited:
My area has a mediterranean climate, ocean breezes, normally temperatures between 40F and 80F year around. This time of year we get what is called "night and morning low clouds" but by 10:00am the gloom is gone and the sun is shining. One of my cars is a convertible, and I usually put the top down in April and leave it down until November, and sometimes into December. I am purposely NOT saying exactly where I live because we don't need any more people here, honest!

i love where you live. i have stayed in that very hotel. whenever i can i take a trip. love the afternoon theater. like to go off the beaten track and find lovely places to eat. last one was greek food, and dinner got you a seat for the comedy show in the next room. i saw phantom in your town, well done. now you have to admit it does get windy. lol

i love where you live. i have stayed in that very hotel. whenever i can i take a trip. love the afternoon theater. like to go off the beaten track and find lovely places to eat. last one was greek food, and dinner got you a seat for the comedy show in the next room. i saw phantom in your town, well done. now you have to admit it does get windy. lol
Now you've got me searching where this place is.....lol..

Really freaky, no rain for about 3 wks, 23c last weekend:) last night we had a frost:( which appears to have done for my courgettes, 07.00am the sun came up with not a cloud in the sky temp forecast for today is 19c:)

We are in the middle of a severe thunder storm right now with temps in the low 60's. My heart goes out to folks in the south east who were ravaged by deadly tornadoes.

Reply to what's the weather like?

I am new to registering on a forum and am so pleased to find a question that I can answer to test whether I am doing this correctly? The weather in Cape Town is getting colder and winter is approaching - that means are midday temperature is about 16 degrees. Bye for now, :chef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom