What junk food can you not say no to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
If there is one thing that you absolutely cannot resist, whether your being good or not, what is it?

Mine is raw chocolate chip cookie dough!!!:LOL:

Micky D's french fries, fresh out of the fryer.:( I don't know if you would call this fast food, fast drink maybe? Starbucks Cafe Mocha, extra hot.

Tortilla chips are a big one for me.... and while they're not terrible for you, they aren't really good for you either. I'm also a big sucker fo ice cream.

It's just too easy to dip your hand into a bowl and come up with a handful of Lay's --- or some M&M's.

And don't even THINK about opening a box of Cheezits............

VickiQ said:
oreos and boy could I use a whole bag right now!!!
LOL, just bought some for dh and ds some, one regular double stuff and the other is double stuff peanut butter.

Pizza. No matter what time of the day it is, stick a pizza in front of me, and itll be gone within minutes. a couple of weeks ago, for about 5 or 6 days i had pizza for all my three meals, no exaggeration. i didnt even feel sick or get bored of it man lol

Andy M. said:
Lay's Potato Chips!

Betcha can't eat just one! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Junk food and I get along really well. Well, I guess it's a love hate relationship. I love junk food, but hate what it does to me! :pig:

Favorite? Dunno. I'd almost have to break it down to types of junk food, i.e. chips, popcorn, etc.

Chips: Cape Cod Potato Chips, hands down.

Popcorn: Tie between Cape Cod White Cheddar or Smartfood White Cheddar

Ice Cream: Those with stuff in 'em, i.e. nuts, carmel, fudge, peanut butter, etc. Or, all of the above! :pig:

Non-chip, bagged: Cheetos.

Cookies: Home made Choc. Chip, my version!

Crackers: Wheat Thins, followed closely by Cheez-its

Nuts: Pistachios, with cashews a close second

Cake: Not a huge fan, but white, yellow, and marble are acceptable. Add some fruit preserves in there, and you got a winner! (our wedding cake was marble with raspberry filling between the 2 layers of each tier)

Did I miss anything? :huh:

:chef:

BigDog said:
Betcha can't eat just one!

Junk food and I get along really well. Well, I guess it's a love hate relationship. I love junk food, but hate what it does to me! :pig:

Favorite? Dunno. I'd almost have to break it down to types of junk food, i.e. chips, popcorn, etc.

Chips: Cape Cod Potato Chips, hands down.

Popcorn: Tie between Cape Cod White Cheddar or Smartfood White Cheddar

Ice Cream: Those with stuff in 'em, i.e. nuts, carmel, fudge, peanut butter, etc. Or, all of the above! :pig:

Non-chip, bagged: Cheetos.

Cookies: Home made Choc. Chip, my version!

Crackers: Wheat Thins, followed closely by Cheez-its

Nuts: Pistachios, with cashews a close second

Cake: Not a huge fan, but white, yellow, and marble are acceptable. Add some fruit preserves in there, and you got a winner! (our wedding cake was marble with raspberry filling between the 2 layers of each tier)

Did I miss anything? :huh:

:chef:

What about donuts???:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself!!:-p

Probably popcorn (especially fresh hot kettle corn from fairs!) and licorice allsorts. I have to watch myself around those licorice candies or else I'll eat a whole bag and feel sick... they are so addictive!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom