What Kitchen utensil are you? Quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessinAK

Assistant Cook
I'm a fridge lol: You are a fridge! You can keep your cool, even when faced with a heated situation. You enjoy being the center of attention, and people come to you for advice or when they want something. People also like to stick things to the front of your body.

What are you?? http://www.sparklesparkle.net/quiz.html

You are a toaster! You enjoy holding heated conversations but have a hard time not letting your anger get the best of you. Be careful with your short temper. You also enjoy making toast. Just remember to stay away from metal objects.

Yep, that's me.

toaster.gif

Hey, Wasabi - let's go make toast.

fridge.jpg

[size=-1]You are a fridge! You can keep your cool, even when faced with a heated situation. You enjoy being the center of attention, and people come to you for advice or when they want something. People also like to stick things to the front of your body.[/size]

toaster.gif
[size=-1]You are a toaster! You enjoy holding heated conversations but have a hard time not letting your anger get the best of you. Be careful with your short temper. You also enjoy making toast. Just remember to stay away from metal objects.[/size]

I'm probably the kitchen sink ... does that count? A true Pisces, if I believed in it! Very utilitarian, and love water. Oh, dear, how boring!!!

i'm a toaster like wasabi and crewsk,but i'd rather be an oven..lol

Back
Top Bottom