What Mars looks like--- very off topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep---- very 'cool'-----in reality.

PF --I love WY and camped there (really camped, not in a park or RV) several entire summers------of course just from June to Sept. Ditto for Montana, although while camping there one summer (no tent, just a plastic tarp 'in case it rained' :wacko: it rained and rained and rained and we finally had to drive to Billings (or was it Helena?) to stay in a motel, wash and dry clothes. We headed south after that.:) But it didn't change my love for Montana also.

The biggest and the most mosquitoes we ever came across, though!

Helena is up in the mountains. Beautiful country. I'm over in Missoula, even farther up in the mountains.

We used to go camping in Wyoming for weeks at a time when I was a kid. My brother slept in a laundry basket hung from a tree limb his first camping trip, he was a month old...I was 9.

Shrek is not a camper, pure city boy...I do miss real camping.

PrincessFiona60;133057. My brother slept in a laundry basket hung from a tree limb his first camping trip said:
So the bears didn't get him? That's where we put our food when camping in bear country. :)

PF is an Ogress, Cave. Her little brother WAS their food! Ha!

One day I want to travel to every state in America and see it all. That picture of Mars is fascinating!

With love,
~Cat

CatPat-----I wonder if he was tasty! LOL
I've been in almost all the states (barring New England and the Deep South) and my favorite is California. Of course, it depends on what part of California you visit. The Wine Country (north of San Francisco is the best, I think)

Since you're young you might even get to visit Mars before you pass on. :)

So the bears didn't get him? That's where we put our food when camping in bear country. :)

Bears and bugs...kept him handy. :)

NOT as ~Cat says...we are Ogres not cannibals. 'side he was kinda little, not enough on him to feed the smallest of us. Course, now he's quite big, but I bet he's all tough and stringy now.:ROFLMAO: We've waited too long.

Mars...now that would be a trip.

Bears and bugs...kept him handy. :)

NOT as ~Cat says...we are Ogres not cannibals. 'side he was kinda little, not enough on him to feed the smallest of us. Course, now he's quite big, but I bet he's all tough and stringy now.:ROFLMAO: We've waited too long.

There's always meat tenderizers! :LOL:

I almost got started in the tenderizing tonight...I had to threaten to kick his butt up between his ears and give my Mom the phone. Once the big sister, always the big sister.

Back
Top Bottom