What Michael Jackson should look like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't that sad? He would have looked so nice....and normal.....
brings me back to that part in Men In Black where they show he is an alien....

:wacko:

Attachments

• myYearbookPhoto.jpg
    myYearbookPhoto.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 123
I really feel more comfortable with the guy on the left.
I know that stars have money to try to keep themselves looking young, but what's wrong with ageing gracefully? What the heck! I really like my platinum blonde highlights:LOL:

Such a talented guy and just seems to want to please others more than himself. Evidently, he thought he would be more accepted by making all the different facial changes. I just can't understand these celebrities. I buy Michael's cds as they are great to work out with. I know his sister has cds too but can't say she is as good as her brother. His song Thriller and video were just something not to forget. All the things the media say about him you often wonder why they even want to write that stuff. Who wants to know that part of his life? What real purpose does it serve?

Thanks GB, you must like him too?

Well I can not say that I like him. I think he was very talented and I loved his early music with the Jackson 5 as well as Thriller and some of his early solo stuff, but as a person I can not stand him.

Well I can not say that I like him. I think he was very talented and I loved his early music with the Jackson 5 as well as Thriller and some of his early solo stuff, but as a person I can not stand him.

GB you believe what the media says about him? It does break my heart to know that his parents have to go through the mud with him if this is true. Do you really understand what makes someone who has the whole world admire his work and to get mixed up with children like they say? There are times where people pray on others who are successful. All I can say to this kind of action is your life is what you make of it and who you hurt in the process. As they always say, one day we all have to answer for our wrongdoing. I know people have hurt me and I only wish I could be there when they explain why they did what they did. Our mom raised us to practice the Golden Rule. We were all afraid to do otherwise. Guess I have gone off topic again. But I am speaking of Michael and his lifestyle. Even if he doesn't look the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom