What music are you listening to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nicholas david was the main reason i became, for a time, a regular viewer of the voice last season. ceelo, as it turned out, provided another reason for my continuing to watch the show. despite his great fame and popularity, i don't think usher will be able to meet the challenge of filling ceelo's big, um,....caftans.

Never watched the Voice (or Am Idol shows). Not much for tv except some sports. I tend to fall asleep or else can't sit still. Degree of difficulty = 8 out of 10. I watch Downtown abbey on delayed internet. I love Cee Lo Green. searching on you tube sems more hands on and is often a surprise.

Did anyone watch the video I posted and see the mini Cee Lo? Seeing it "live" the first time was hilarious and it has never gotten old!

Right now I have some of Dad's music on. I mp3'd much of it so I could put in on a player that he would listen to in the hospital. Right now I have Glenn Miller's Moonlight Serenede on. I love Big Band, Jazz, Blues and I owe it all to my Dad. In fact my whole love of music (and sports) is thanks to him. :) It is hard to believe it is almost a year since he pass. I still miss him but listening to his music or watching sports makes me feel close once again.

"Course I watched it. I didnt' want to post "cool" or something so there was no Spoiler alert. I s'pose I could have just typed LOL or :LOL: which may be neutral and just as happy to watch it. I talked about Cee Lo, which obliquely implies the video. I was trying to figure if he was Cee Lo Jr or just a kid dancer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom