What music are you listening to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thank you for that universal gem, bolas. i got lost in there for a while, and it felt good.

i'm happy (despite sequestration tomorrow) to hear on the morning news today that vinyl records and music is making a comeback in a big way. i guess we have some artists and musicians such as adele, neil young and lady gaga, among others, to thank for this renewed interest in music (records) that sound and feel good and real again. i had given up hope for such a development, with today's single song obsession and non-existent attention spans. i thought lps were gone forever. like i said, i'm happy today....:)

Last edited:
Vinyl is back in . My 19 yr old son just got a vinyl player and is buying records . He pinches from our collection too, a mix of his Dads old hippy Led Zep stuff and his Mums (far superior) punk stuff .

Vinyl is back in . My 19 yr old son just got a vinyl player and is buying records . He pinches from our collection too, a mix of his Dads old hippy Led Zep stuff and his Mums (far superior) punk stuff .

I want to hear a singer that can carry a tune with a full orchestra in the background. Not just a loud drum set and a bunch of guitars. It has become a lost art. :angel:

Does the old hippy know that Bonzo's sister Debbie has a great voice.

Back
Top Bottom