What music are you listening to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pag, i only just now heard of the civil wars because they won a grammy last night. unfortunately, i gather from reading people's comments, that they have split up. my favorite song of theirs (so far) is 'poison and wine'. the lyrics are so painful and real.

pag, i only just now heard of the civil wars because they won a grammy last night. unfortunately, i gather from reading people's comments, that they have split up. my favorite song of theirs (so far) is 'poison and wine'. the lyrics are so painful and real.

Yeah, they put out two albums and were split up before the second was released. Different priorities. There is the occasional murmur of a reconciliation, but it seems to come mostly from silly people that think they are "meant to be" or "soul mates". Listen to as much of them as you can find but don't read the comments on youtube, facebook, or anything else really. The music is great. The fans are silly. I do hope they are able to be friends again and start writing and recording again. They are very talented.

Back
Top Bottom