What music are you listening to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stevie Nicks - Landslide
What a coincidence. I was listening to Fleetwood Mac earlier today. I just love that band. I have tickets to their upcoming show here in April.

Just now I was listening to Heart doing "Barracuda". The guitar and vocal interplay in this song is simply brilliant. I'm so happy to see them finally inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame after 40 years. It's about time!

(note: the weird fish thing in the beginning of the video doesn't last very long)

Heart - Barracuda [HQ stereo sound] - YouTube

How old are you Pac?
I'm guessing Pac and I must be around the same age, because that's also a song from my generation.

And, call it a wild guess, Kylie, but I'm thinking you were born in 1969? If so, you would've been pretty young when Heart first came out, but you're probably familiar with some of their 80's hits.

Last edited:
I knew we had one of these threads around here somewhere :) I'm surprised it didn't continue.

I've been listening to this *snappy* little number off and on today.
I could listen to this kind of music all day.

Evanescence - Hello lyrics - YouTube

Pac, I love her haunting voice. I have one of their CDs from a few years ago, just because I really liked "My Immortal"(love that song). I wasn't that excited about the rest of the album =\

I just read Dame Shirley Bassey will be at this year’s US academy awards, to honor 50 years James Bond films. I hope this means she will Perform too !! She doesn’t get as much radio play -- ( or I listen to the wrong stations)—as her voice deserves to be heard.

Here she is singing a Chrissie Hynde/ Pretenders Song—I’ll Stand By You

Shirley Bassey - I'll Stand By You - YouTube

Edit. The video part is dedicated to the unsung canine heros who support men and women in the armed forces.

Last edited:
i've been listening to the monkees today. i'm a believer, last train to clarksville, zilch, etc..

i tried to teach my family zilch, but you really have to concentrate on your part.

i've been listening to the monkees today. i'm a believer, last train to clarksville, zilch, etc..

i tried to teach my family zilch, but you really have to concentrate on your part.

Loved the Monkees! For a made-up band they sure had some great tunes. And I loved the TV show too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom