What News Anchors Do During Commercial Break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i couldn't see it without logging in.

gb, you and yours need to come visit me the next time you're in the city.

anchors and all on-air talent are only human, but they happen to be some of the oddest people on the planet. i guess it's the oddity in them, along with the subconcious sypatico applied by their symmetrical looks that makes them interesting. with a few exceptions, it's like watching birds preen, in more ways than one.

BT we will certainly take you up on that offer!

So were you able to log in or do you not have an account? For those that can't see the video, it is a routine that these two anchors have been working on for years that takes up the entire commercial break. It must have taken them forever to get it just right.

i joined (my username is buckytom, what else?).

pretty funny. i'm a little skeptical, since you see them look down and away a few times, as if looking for prompter or stage manager (the annoying voice calling out the time remaining) to cue them.

but yeah, they are an odd bunch, and have to kill time. so it could be memorized.

either way, that's the bidness of tv news.

Check out the comments Bucky. There is one from a guy who apparently used to work on the show as a producer or something. He commented that they have added a lot to the routine since he was at the show. Could be bologna, but maybe not. Funny stuff either way.

Back
Top Bottom