What % of the board members are male?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SilvrBck

Cook
I'm just curious. I'm a guy and I do virtually all the cooking in our household. I love it! It gives me a tasty, creative outlet that helps to offset the dry, sterility of my workdays in the lab. I see a lot of references to DH (dear husband) but not so many to DW. :cool: What do you guys/gals think?

Drew

Drew:

Stick around. Sometimes I will make reference to my SO (significant other). I am also a male and do almost all the cooking in the house. I have no idea what the % male to female is but there are plenty of both. We guys are well represented.

Thanks for starting the poll SierraCook!
Here is a link to her poll. Come on guys, get your vote in. We are trailing the ladies by just two votes right now.

I do virtually all the cooking in my household too ha ha.

My wife kicks in once in a while, and Mom can cook but hates to do it now that she's retired but since I love canning and scratch cooking I pretty much do it all ha ha.

I agree, A Poll! A Poll!

~ Raven ~

I am a male and do most of the cooking/baking in my house. My wife does kick in once in a while though

Haha I'm a guy, but you guys are all mentioning your households and wives and long-time significant others. I'm just a 20-year old college student who enjoys trying to cook and failing miserably everytime!

My partner has not cook for years now. We took it in turns cooking but now he wont go in the kitchen. lol

My wife took upon herself teh role of cooking when we first got married. But I was always hovering around saying things like "Why don't you try adding some of this, or some of that?" to whatever she was making. I've always been so curious and had a need to try new and different things. After about 6 months or so, she gave up and said something to the efect of "I'm done. You won't leave me alone, so you do it." And I've been doing it for about 27 years now.:mrgreen:

So you other guys beware. If you truly enjoy cooking, go ahead and pester your wives. You'll soon enough get the job. Or better yet, she will accept your imput and you can become a great cooking team. But if you just want to fire up the grill occasionally, or make some hot wings to go with the game, leave her alone.

Fortunately for me, I love cooking, and don't mind the job as household cook.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'm with you Goodweed. I 'own' the kitchen in our home. That includes cooking AND cleaning (the stove is the worst).

Back
Top Bottom