What Pet do YOU Prefer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Pet Do you WANT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I loved my sugar gliders, I now have a set of lovebirds...but I really want a well stocked salt water aquarium, and not to raise future dinners.

I adore horses! Growing up, my best friend had one, so I rode pretty often. If we had horse property I know I'd have one.

i know I voted for dog, but this question is for a pet I want. I want a dolphin.

oh snap, I forgot...I want a monkey, but a cool monkey. Like one of those baby chimps. No matter what they do, thaey always are so amusing.

I grew up on horseback, but I'm a cat girl... so low maintenance and independent... If I had a horse, I'd need someone to take care of it for me!

I too had ponies and horses when younger, have my pooches now and adore them, did the persian cat thing and never again! Will stick to shorthairs next time. :) :rolleyes:

If I could have any pet, it would be a meercat. They are great wee things!!:cool:

I answered this poll by asking myself this question: if I could only keep one of our 10 (6 Birman cats & 4 parrots), which one would I keep? The answer? My African Grey parrot, Stevie. She has been with me longer than all the rest & she's just plain cooler than cool.

I want a chimpanzee :) So my choice was not on the poll, but my next choice would have been lots of puppies. I just love their little bellies and puppy breath! Oh and their little pinks toe pads.

All of the above except the fish and the reptile part. Can I also incude tigers, lions, and wolves, dolphins, porpoise, manatees, and whales to my list ? Oh and chinchillas, and chimps, and marmosets and etc ... ?

I'm gonna say cats just because I have one right now.

But I like both cats and dogs.
I wanna get both when I move out.

I'll name the cat Dvořák, and the dog Shosty.

I'm saying dogs, but also love cats. And when my current (15 year old) puppy goes, I'm not doing pets for awhile. I need some time! I need a vacation! (I've had elderly dogs for quite while now). I love all of them, but want a vacation. When Keiki goes to meet her maker, there's going to be a pet-free zone. But I love her!!!

I`de like a Crow/Raven, they`re ever so inteligent, and one sitting on a perch in the corner of my Lab would set the mood quite nicely :)
although I`de settle for a Canary *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom