What should you be doing right now but instead, you are spending time on dc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I should be folding laundry, cutting TC's hair, & getting our clothes out for tonight. I finally got all the cookies made!! I only made 248.:rolleyes:

crewsk said:
Now I should be folding laundry, cutting TC's hair, & getting our clothes out for tonight. I finally got all the cookies made!! I only made 248.:rolleyes:
That's all!!!!! Good grief, child you have fallen behind:LOL: And I moan when I have to finish 4 doz:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Way to go crewsk, you are a great giver.
kadesma

I just got back from the gym, so I should be ::sniff::sniff:: ewww - - in the shower, I reckon!!!

be right back
eekout.gif

Now... I should be feeding Paulie his lunch but, the bad boy hasn't come home from the gym yet. Lunch is already and waiting.:chef:

Yea I'll throw in a Whopper Chopper for only three easy payments of ONLY $19.99 ! :ohmy:

Where do I get mine You ask ?:w00t2:

Send me the Money and you will find out !:huh:

Maidrite said:
Yea I'll throw in a Whopper Chopper for only three easy payments of ONLY $19.99 ! :ohmy:

Where do I get mine You ask ?:w00t2:

Send me the Money and you will find out !:huh:

and it will only take 4 easy payments of only $19.95 if i call withing the next 10 minutes? but i must call RIGHT NOW if i want these increadible savings? and i should hurry up and not delay? i'll buy!:w00t:

picking up in the kitchen after dinner...Maybe if I wish hard enough, it will all go away:LOL: :(

kadesma

i've tried that, kadesma...if you figure it out, let me know, OK? that's what I should be doing, too. finishing some laundry and cleaning up the kitchen.

callie said:
i've tried that, kadesma...if you figure it out, let me know, OK? that's what I should be doing, too. finishing some laundry and cleaning up the kitchen.
Well Callie, it didn't work:LOL: I picked up and started the dishwasher, at least I got most everything else done this morning..But I'm gonna have a serious talk with the WISH FAIRY:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
kadesma

I have a good excuse -- for today at least. We invited all the new neighbors (6 households) over for a potluck on Sunday, so I have to look up some good appetizer and side dish recipes.

Back
Top Bottom