What should you be doing right now but instead, you are spending time on dc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to be doing a blue million things but I'm taking a day off this week. The laundry & all other cleaning will be here tomorrow when hubby & the kids are here to help. I've been laying on the couch since I left here shortly after 8 this morning reading a book & eating a pint of Godiva chocolate cheesecake ice cream. I really need to go outside though & pay my plants a little bit of attention but I'll do that after I pick the kids up from school. That way they can play.

Crewsk, I am green with envy. I'm at work, but pop in and out of here during the day. I NEED to go over the last two weeks and review and record my "time" spent on various projects, and that is a very dull, disheartening thing to do. So, sadly, this is good-bye. Until I am finished, I'm not allowing myself one more peep.
Sandyj

I should be scrubbing the floor. It's been awhile since I've done it and it is one of my least favorite chores to do (that and dusting!). It's relative cool out today but so darn humid that I don't think it'll dry. So maybe I'll just put it off one more day....:rolleyes:

Can't, PA. We are hosting yet another sleepover tonight (gawd, I can't wait until school starts again!)

I'm thinking store-bought pizza and the remains of the pitiful peach tart I made yesterday for dessert, smothered in ice cream to hide its insipidity.

watering the garden.. feeding the chickens... picking weeds... getting the sticky spots off the floor ( don't know what Paul spilled but, ick!!), looking over the visa bill, reading the library book that's due soon that I haven't started... I started to clean the over this morning and I really need to finish it. But, you guys are so much more fun than work.

Sleeping. My geriatric dog has me trained. I was already an insomniac, but now I have a 4 a.m. wake up call so she can pee (beats cleaning up after her).

12.gif

I'm not sure that I'm even awake yet, my internal clock never lets me sleep :eek:(

Back
Top Bottom