What should you be doing right now but instead, you are spending time on dc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing. I got busy last night and finished everything on my list.
Today is mine! I can play on DC, go shopping for fun stuff, laze around
in my sweats and a tee-shirt. Anything I want. Yipppppy!!!!

pdswife said:

1.gif
you're the woman!!

Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!

Having a shower and getting dressed to go to the hospital. Mil stayed over last night as she is down from Darwin and she had a really bad gall bladder attack (she has gall stones and is due to have it removed in 2 weeks) I took her to hospital at 1am and stayed until 2:30am. they are going to give her an ultrasound today and get a surgeonh in. My bet is they will try to convince her to have the op. here and not fly 41/2 hours back to Darwin.
Better go!!!:)

Mrsmac,

Our daughter Nancy had her gall bladder removed when she was I think 21. They were able to do it the less invasive way, so it wasn't too bad. She couldn't pick up her baby for a couple weeks, which she hated!

I hope your mother-in-law is doing well, under the circumstances.

:) Barbara

pdswife said:

I see you are in Issaquah! I love it there, it's nice to get out of the city...

I should be outside since our summer is almost over, and I've spent most of it inside, but there is always too much traffic!

And in a bit I should be getting ready to go see my boyfriends band play tonight, but I'm sure I'll still be messing around on here...;-)

Ho hum. I should be sweeping up all the salt my son decided to spill all over the floor today, but I have a good excuse because I need to be quiet for a while so he can fall asleep. If I'm walking around doing stuff he has a hard time getting to sleep quickly. And the laundry, the never ending laundry...

Barbara L said:
Mrsmac,

Our daughter Nancy had her gall bladder removed when she was I think 21. They were able to do it the less invasive way, so it wasn't too bad. She couldn't pick up her baby for a couple weeks, which she hated!

I hope your mother-in-law is doing well, under the circumstances.

:) Barbara

They took it out tonight (sunday) with keyhole surgery. She is doing well and will fly home friday instead of Monday. She is in a great hospital near us so its probably better that it was here than Darwin where the health motto is " If you're in pain, get on a plane!"

bluespanishsky said:
I see you are in Issaquah! I love it there, it's nice to get out of the city...

I should be outside since our summer is almost over, and I've spent most of it inside, but there is always too much traffic!

And in a bit I should be getting ready to go see my boyfriends band play tonight, but I'm sure I'll still be messing around on here...;-)

Yep! I'm in Izzy. Out in the country. We LOVE it here.
The deer are always walking through the yard (and eating the plants but, oh well!!) A few days ago we had a bobcat in the yard. You should have heard all the noise the birds made! Wow what a racket.
What part of Seattle do you live in?? Down town or more on the outskirts? Traffic in Wa. is bad every where!! It can take me over 40 minutes to get to the free way and it's only a little over 8 miles.

pdswife said:
Yep! I'm in Izzy. Out in the country. We LOVE it here.
The deer are always walking through the yard (and eating the plants but, oh well!!) A few days ago we had a bobcat in the yard. You should have heard all the noise the birds made! Wow what a racket.
What part of Seattle do you live in?? Down town or more on the outskirts? Traffic in Wa. is bad every where!! It can take me over 40 minutes to get to the free way and it's only a little over 8 miles.

oh wow a bobcat! That's exactly what I love about Issaquah, it's out in the country but still close enough to the city that you can enjoy pike place market, or anything downdown with out too much of a commute. You get the best of both worlds, a little bit of country and a little bit of city! I used to live in bellevue when I went to BCC, and made quite a few good friends who lived in Issaquah, so I've spent some time there! Didn't you guys get the first Krispy Kreme in the Seattle area?

I currently live in the North Ballard area, but closer to crown hill and north seattle. Downtown is probably less then 5 miles but will take me anywhere from 15-40 minutes to get where I want to go!

Anyway, right now I should be heading to the supermarket, to pick up our weekly grocieres, but alas I'm on here...
:angel:

Here is so much nicer than the grocery store! lol!!

I should be doing the dinner dishes. I know I'm going
to be angry with myself when I wake up in the morning and
they are all still sitting in the sink!

still sitting here reading instead of out watering the yard...:LOL:

Oh well I'll think about it tomorrow:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

kadesma said:
still sitting here reading instead of out watering the yard...:LOL:

Oh well I'll think about it tomorrow:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

"After all, tomorrow is another day"

wow supper already? We just had breaky! I really should be finishing my laundry, but you know, DC always comes first

i was hanging out on the 'ol computer, the lovely aroma of incense wafting about, listening to my t.v, sipping a few beers, paying half a mind to a good song, when i was like, ' i really probably ought to go eat something.' :LOL:

those darn dishes in the sink....argh, don't they just do me a favour and disappear or something?

Back
Top Bottom