What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jessica, everything :cool:
I have a good friend, he is austrian, but they live in Manitoba for quite a few years now...

The Bosshoss - Hey ya!

At the radio they just present the new CD by Franz Ferdinand... that sounds just great, I think I must try to get it ;o)

I have a confession to make.... I, shannon on KS, am, (sniff) listening. Still....... to Christmas Music!!!! And I like it!!!!!

it's okay, shannon. ~luvs hugging shannon as they sniffle in mutual recognition that Christmas music is just.... nice?!~ i seriously like some Christmas music. laugh if you want, but what other season has such a plethora of cozy-sounding tunes?:LOL:

"Break on through", by the Doors :cool:

"You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side"

urmaniac13 said:
the classy side of urmaniac this morning... Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven.:rolleyes:
That's beautiful Licia. I find classical music can be the best "back-ground noise" a lot of the time when you want to have music going but still be able to concentrate and focus on your work instead of getting lost in the tunes! :)

Piccolina said:
That's beautiful Licia. I find classical music can be the best "back-ground noise" a lot of the time when you want to have music going but still be able to concentrate and focus on your work instead of getting lost in the tunes! :)

Ohhh, Jessica, my version was performed by Rubinstein, so it was much more than a noise... I have heard the Richard Clayderman version, now that was an awful pounding "NOISE" fit for a waiting room in the dentist's office!!

shannon in KS said:
I have a confession to make.... I, shannon on KS, am, (sniff) listening. Still....... to Christmas Music!!!! And I like it!!!!!

Why you snifflin' girl get up and dance to Jingle Bells! *dancing around the room*

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom