What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mudbug said:
yes I do. Also have several cassettes* of him and his brothers.

(*been a fan for awhile)

First time I saw him, they were showing him driving the cab, I thought, okay, this guy should have a deep voice, then he started singing and my mouth hit the floor!!:LOL: I didn't expect such a beautiful voice to come out of such a big guy!

texasgirl said:
Yeah, mudbug!! I love Queen! Only with Freddy Mercury though. I don't care for the new guy!
I see Freddy Mercury's statue by the lake in Montreux every time I am there.I will shake his hand next time and tell him it's from texasgirl:)

sizzles said:
I see Freddy Mercury's statue by the lake in Montreux every time I am there.I will shake his hand next time and tell him it's from texasgirl:)

Yeah, you do that! I wish I could see it myself.

BigDog said:
Little Rock by Collin Raye

I remember one of his songs "In My Life"... I am not a country fan but this was such a beautiful song that made tears fill my eyes!!

Anyway... I am again in a classcal mood, Ravel's Bolero going on

mudbug said:
Sultans of Swing, Dire Straits, led by guitar virtuoso Mark Knopfler. He just knocks me out.
Awesome choice Mudbug! Ohhh now I want to hear that song too :mrgreen: Phil Collins "In the air" just came on, but I think I need something more lively if I'm to stay up until DH gets home from work.

texasgirl said:
Goody two shoes-Adam Ant:mrgreen:

Kool song... I can never sit still when I hear that song!!:LOL:

Little Respect by Erasure... (whoa... seems like the blast from the 80s is going around here:ROFLMAO: )

Back
Top Bottom