What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An easier affair by George Michael. It's been on the radio a lot lately and I just found out the identity of the song this morning... who would have thought I would find a George Michael song that I like!!

Buckytom, have you heard the cover of the Kinks' song Waterloo Sunset by Def Leppard yet? Not bad at all!!!! I can send it to you if you want.

Lately, I've reverted to my Metalhead days.

I've had Testament (Low) blaring in the car for a couple of days.

Shunka said:
Buckytom, have you heard the cover of the Kinks' song Waterloo Sunset by Def Leppard yet? Not bad at all!!!! I can send it to you if you want.
no, but i'd love it. the kinks were underrated in the u.s..
i'll pm you my email addy.

Middie, they are my most fav too!! I am counting down the days, hours and minutes until I see them in concert next month!!!!!! I have all their albums, DVDs, some b-sides and even a few bootlegs. BTW, I'm listening to their Retro-Active album right now.

Faintly, from upstairs - country music.

Taking daughter and her friend to see Kenny Chesney and Dierks Bentley tonight.

Tuesday night HH and I are taking them to see Willie Nelson and John Fogerty.

Mudbug, Rowr-Row-Rooowwwrr.... Dierks Bentley! I would meltdown and pass out if I were to see him live. Especially if he sings "Come a Little Closer" whooooo!

Anyways, I am listening to "Good Mourning" by India Arie. Love her, love her, love her! One of my favs!

Shannon, yes, he sang that one. You definitely would have melted.
Way too hot outside to get closer to anyone last night, even if Dierks was singin' about it.

Personally, I liked Kenny better.

Back
Top Bottom