What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Radetzky March, Carlos Kleiber conducting the Vienna S.O.
New Years Day concert, dunno the year.
Highly recommendable if you want to get going, specially in the morning.

Radetzky March, Carlos Kleiber conducting the Vienna S.O.
New Years Day concert, dunno the year.
Highly recommendable if you want to get going, specially in the morning.

wysi, do you agree with the conductor allowing, even provoking the audience to clap in this? i find it ruins a recording, but it must be fun in a live performance.

and kleiber is a nutcase. :)

my ipod itunes is hooked up to the speakers---have to--- the restaurant down below the apt. blares their music from 11 am until 11pm---let's see---8 hours to go......but I'm listening to golden oldies........and doing the two step to some of them..... and who knows what else to the others.......I call it aerobics.......

I'm at work, nothing's playing out loud, but all morning long "Charlie and the MTA" has been ringing in my ears. Anyone else old enough to remember the Kingston Trio singing that? :rolleyes:

I remember that song, but not when it was new.

I also am not listening to anything, but have a song (of sorts) stuck in my head. My daughter was playing by herself the other day and was singing a song to her self. We have no idea where she got it from, but over and over and over she was singing...

I know a chicken
I know a chicken
I know a chicken

Thankfully we got it on video before she stopped. She had us in hysterics.

I'm at work too.. no music Just the delightful sound of the paint guy sanding the car. I need some quiet time....

I remember that song, but not when it was new.

I also am not listening to anything, but have a song (of sorts) stuck in my head. My daughter was playing by herself the other day and was singing a song to her self. We have no idea where she got it from, but over and over and over she was singing...

I know a chicken
I know a chicken
I know a chicken

Thankfully we got it on video before she stopped. She had us in hysterics.

Lego baby made one up not too long ago...

Don't cry so much.....
Don't cryyyyyyyy soooooo muuuuuuuucch....
I dont like when you cry sooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.
cha cha cha

This was before the infamous dr visit.

If I knew Russian or Kazahk I could repeat word for word what's being sung here......ever so often we get a break and Celine Dion's "Titanic" song will play or Madonna (not so yeah) but my ears are being assaulted for 12 hours.........one more hour to go and it will start all over again........

Nothing right now (ahhh, the quiet!) but shortly I'm sure I'll be listening to a rendition of a song called "Mother Goony Bird" or "Five Little Monkeys" at the request of my son.

b's, i fondly remember "five little monkeys". when my boy was still in his crib, he'd have me grab him under his arms and he'd bounce from mattress to as high as i could lift him, then bounce him again and again in rhythm with the song.

five little mon keys, sitting on the bed
^bounce^ ^bounce^ ^bounce^ ^bounce^

that was exhausting but so much fun.

Back
Top Bottom