What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, my goodness!!!!!!
i just came onto this thread and i'm listening to Jonny's 'Hurt'!!!!!
neat. conicidences amaze me sometimes.
i love that song. it's beautiful.

Pink Floyd's "Animals" cd, not the cheeriest music for the morning, but y'all got me thinking about it, what a great cd.

I think Floyd is out of it, maybe a Waters tour or Gilmore, but the chances of them all getting back together isn't good, Waters has to big of a a big chip on his shoulder

I'm actually enjoying silence.

The cleaning girl was here today, my 16 yr. old grandson and his friend, and my 7 year old grandson. The dogs were barking, music thumping upstairs, cartoons blairing on the TV downstairs... :wacko:

I love'em, but I'm glad they're gone.

Constance said:
I'm actually enjoying silence.

The cleaning girl was here today, my 16 yr. old grandson and his friend, and my 7 year old grandson. The dogs were barking, music thumping upstairs, cartoons blairing on the TV downstairs... :wacko:

I love'em, but I'm glad they're gone.
I understand that one Constance:) Every sunday I have 3 of my kids, 3 grandkids, my mom, dh, myself and several friends, for dinner plus the company of two dogs and 3 cats... By bedtime, silence is welcomed with open arms:ROFLMAO:
kadesma:LOL:

R. Carlos Nakai
I discovered this wonderful music maker this weekend. If you like American Indian sounds, this is great!!

I got a combination of the albums of Kaiser Chiefs, Keane, some Italian bands and Simple Plan on my Winamp, "Every Time" of Simple Plan is playing right now... my fave tune from this album...

Back
Top Bottom