What sort of hobbies are popular here besides cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoy gardening, sports, cross-stitch, traveling, doing mosaics, sewing and some home remodeling.

Barb

My hobbies...

I used to do genealogy but hit "brick walls" in my European research and quit.

My main hobby is reading for pleasure. I love to read crime fiction. :chef:

:) Ebay, making jewelry, sleeping:LOL: I also make wood crosses from six feet tall to smaller I paint designs on them or wood burn them and varnish or both. Still haven't made it to a craft fair to sell my stuff I have more than plenty to do it.

Ahh where do I start.

I think I have too many hobbies and interests for my own good.

1) For those who havent see Call on Duty on the PS3 takes up most of my spare time.
2) PS3 (madden, gran turismo, Grand Theft Auto)
3) Older Chevys (pre 87) I love the 78-87 A and G bodies
4) Music, mostly rock but anything except like most rap and most country
5) R/c Cars (going up on ebay soon. so sad)
6) Ringtones (i send out new homemade ringtones everyweek)
7) Cooking and baking (go figure)
8) TV, simpsons, family guy, etc... Good eats etc...
9) Fishing (saltwater) when I can and have the cash
10) Football (go Bucs)
11) Playing flag football, soft ball with my freind
12) prepping for the flag football team
13) weight lifting ( need to get back into it)
14) hating computer (yes im in IT)
15) chilling on this board when I should be working.

hmmmmmm! ok let's see... photography, music, tv, videos, fishing, camping, gardening, travel, animals, sewing, cooking, swimming, reading, cooking out, receipes, stamp and coin collecting, friends and family, giving to charity, painting, drawing and coloring. computers. the list goes on and on.

I LOVE YARN! (and thread)
KNitting, crochet, sewing, cross-stitch....
Also gardening, I used to read alot before I had munchkins....
Cooking of course.

I guess I should have mentioned photography. I still have an old Canon T70 35mm, with several lenses, that I used to take many, many pictures with. Some of those were good enough that I enlarged them and displayed them on my walls. Nowadays I have a Nikon D40 digital camera that I take pics with. I love the ease of "developing" pics on a digital. I just take the card out of the camera, slip it into the card reader on the pc, and drag-and-drop onto the HDD, then I'll open the image in a graphics program and crop/resize/adjust as needed. I have been known to "alter" a few images with text, cut/paste someone's head onto a different person's body, etc., all in the name of some good-natured fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom