What to do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it's just one freeway anyway...
I'm right off I35..... I believe that goes to TX!!! :)

Suzi....

Having lived there for a bit, I believe I35 would be referred to as "going to" MN. It would obviously be a TX highway first and foremost.
icon_rofl.gif

Well of course I miss him, but I agree it is nice to be alone for a bit. I watched a movie last night and went to sleep when I felt like it. I had some cheese and bread for lunch today, and for dinner I'm going to eat dip and watch a movie and do my nails and drink the rest of the champagne.

I wanted to go shopping today but its really crummy outside. I'll go tomorrow :) I am going to do a bit of cleaning before I settle down for the night with ME things.

Well of course I miss him, but I agree it is nice to be alone for a bit. I watched a movie last night and went to sleep when I felt like it. I had some cheese and bread for lunch today, and for dinner I'm going to eat dip and watch a movie and do my nails and drink the rest of the champagne.

I wanted to go shopping today but its really crummy outside. I'll go tomorrow :) I am going to do a bit of cleaning before I settle down for the night with ME things.

Glad you are coping!;)

Mine comes home tonight for the first time in a fortnight. Gosh, we used to do fortnights often, but I've got used to weekly and I've missed him LOADS.

Looks like you have it down pat. I miss my husband tremendously but I love being single so I can do what I want, where I want and for as long as I want. I come and go on a whim and if I want to eat chips and dip for dinner, I can! :)

Ask and ye shall receive.....
My mom just picked my kids up to take them until Saturday.
I have absolutely NO CLUE what to do, its only been an hour!!!!
So I ate a Hershey bar and had a diet coke w/ Lime.
Too bad its raining I'd play "beached whale" in the sun :)

Suziquzie - please tell me that you have a bottle of champagne that you're going to finish on your own.

Whenever Adrienne goes away (when I don't have to work the weekend) I have a girls lunch on the Saturday which means that Friday night I start preparing the food , Saturday the girls are here (and lunch usually lasts the whole day and well into the evening) and Sunday morning I recover - makes for a pretty busy weekend.

Back
Top Bottom