What TV/Internet shows do you watch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
(Not sure if this is considered a TV show.)

DD and I just watched the first season (8 episodes) of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. It was pretty good.

Season 1 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime was really good!

DD just subscribed to HULU so got to see Stephen King's 11.23.63. It was good.

Now watching Castlerock. May stop watching this show. JJ Abrams gets annoying with all his flash back crap. I skipped a whole season of Lost and didn't miss a thing!

Last edited:
Waiting for the New season of Lucifer, made for Netflix, to debut.

(Not sure if this is considered a TV show.)

DD and I just watched the first season (8 episodes) of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. It was pretty good.

Season 1 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime was really good!

DD just subscribed to HULU so got to see Stephen King's 11.23.63. It was good.

Now watching Castlerock. May stop watching this show. JJ Abrams gets annoying with all his flash back crap. I skipped a whole season of Lost and didn't miss a thing!

Holy bat guano! :ohmy:We finished episode 5 and I'm on the edge of my seat exhausted! Pretty good?? We think it's the best series we've seen in a very long time. We can hardly wait for season 2.

I don't watch many series programs, but I have to admit I've watched Grey's Anatomy since day one...gosh, it's been on 10 years or so. I'll continue watching until it goes away. Partly because I have so many years invested in it :LOL:, but mostly because my mom and I used to watch it together every Thursday night until she passed away in '11.

I'm now into Blue Bloods, and can't wait until it starts up again. :cool:

I like Discovery, NatGeo, the History Channel....those are my faves. I usually check the movie channels to see if there's something good on. I don't care if it's an older movie or not....sometimes those are the best. :LOL:

I like Discovery, NatGeo, the History Channel....those are my faves.

Great when there is nothing but garbage on. I have also discovered the Weather Channel has some great shows regarding the heroic efforts used in saving lives from an historic weather events. The banner regarding the present weather and temps runs across the bottom in letters so small you almost can't read it. Right now I am hooked on a show regarding removing large vehicles transporting food goods and other freight from Western Canada. It amazing the work they do in the worst of weather. I have yet to see a situation where they can't save not only the vehicle, but also the cargo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom