I'm a knife nut, so my main toys are knives. But there are a few utensils I would hate to do without:
1. My large Calphalon nonstick pan. It's perfect for crepes & omelletes.
2. Chef Wizard. Yeah, that goofy set of tongs that's two flat whisks! It's great as a whisk for sauces and great for flipping fish & grabbing eggs from boiling water.
3. My Thermopen thermometer. I should've listed it #1! It rocks!
4. My Edge Pro Apex sharpening system.
5. My Hand America glass hone.
6. Mixing bowl with a spout & handle. I got it for $1 at Ace Hardware. Pretty flimsy but I just use it for pouring crepe batter into the pan.
7. Silicon spatulas/spoonulas. Those things are the best.
Those are the main ones I can think of offhand.