What will you be doing with your (US) economic stimulus check?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) I thought I read some where that this is not free money it is supposed to be like last time they sent a check it actually will come out of next years taxes. I do not believe this will solve the problems in this country it's much more complicated than that. These checks will help a little but it will not solve the high prices we are paying for gas and food. It's a tiny little band-aid for a gashing wound. I do think it is wise to invest in a fair amount of non perishable food as those prices are going thru the roof and they will only get higher due to the gas prices. I believe sooner or later the truckers will go on strike because right now they are not going to be able to keep this up and make a living. As for gas I would like to know if there is a way to stock pile some gas in an efficient way. As usual the oil companies are reporting record profits in the billions I would think they would have some compassion and not charge as much as they can at least for a while but alas not so.

I think I heard that too. You're probably right about the band-aid. I'd say more about it but I don't want to get too political on everyone and get sent to the woodshed. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom