What would you be if you had your druthers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I was young I never saw myself as a wife and mom type, but when I fell in love with my husabnd the urge hit me like a ton of bricks. The cash rewards are a little slim, but it's the best job I've ever had.
Enjoy it, it's getting you ready for pure joy...Grand babies this is the most wonderful thing..I have new life that is oh so sweet with my little guys..It's pure unconditional love..
kadesma:)

That is easy Lefse.... current position is in Information Technology (IT). I owe this company so much for taking a chance on a punk kid at 19. They have taught me everything I know about computers.

I was in the IT industry(in sales) for 13 years and I'm SO glad I'm out of it:) Quite a few of my friends and DH is still in the industry and whenever they start talking shop I'm even more glad - even though I'm MUCH poorer now:LOL:

this one's easy for me. i would have like to have been a comedy writer for shows like "family guy" or "snl".
you get to sit around making up jokes all day with other funny people.

I was in the IT industry(in sales) for 13 years and I'm SO glad I'm out of it:) Quite a few of my friends and DH is still in the industry and whenever they start talking shop I'm even more glad - even though I'm MUCH poorer now:LOL:

It is not so bad as it use to be. I work from home 4 out of 5 days a week, so I can tolerate it much better! But yea, I know what you mean about IT. (I can see you covering up your ears and going "LA LA LA LA LA LA" when DH starts to talk shop!!!) :ROFLMAO:

this one's easy for me. i would have like to have been a comedy writer for shows like "family guy" or "snl".
you get to sit around making up jokes all day with other funny people.

You know, Bucky T, that fits you! Besides, isn't that what you do all day here?:LOL:

A plumber or an electrician or both if that would be possible.

I have 45 years in what is now called IT. It is my living and hobby. I don't mind talking shop with people, I just have a problem with all the people that want me to "just take a look at my computer" while everyone else is partying, or call on a Saturday, Sunday or late at night.

Anyway, Plumbers and Electricains are people who cannot be outsourced and the work will never go away. Those that have been doing it for several years are secure. In today's worls, there is a lot to be said for that.

AC

I'm not sure if I would change anything. I've been afforded the luxury of pursuing my passion, making music, for over 30 years, and in that respect, I'm a rich man indeed-and it has nothing to do with money.

More important to me is that I leave a respectable legacy-to be remembered as a good father, a good grandfather, a good husband, a good friend, and most of all a good man. These are the things I'd like to be measured against.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom