What would you cook for Kadesma?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I',m sitting here reading this, tears in my eyes and drool on my lips, you are all so wonderful..I love each idea and of course am making a copy of everything..This way when I can, nag ya for recipes and make some of them here...Thanks I am really enjoying this...Everything sounds so delicious, I feel my wanting to eat returning..
kads

I would prepare a picnic lunch. We would have fried chicken, ham, cold meatloaf sandwiches, potato salad, pasta salad, corn on the cob, Stuffed Green Chiles, Lemon Jello Cake, Toll-House cookies, iced tea, and lemonade. We would sit in the shade of a tree on a gently sloping, ant-free grassy hill and watch her grandkids and our grandkids play in the open field and the small clear creek nearby. Wow, I literally saw all of this in my head as I typed this. It was nice! Someday we're going to have to make this happen cj!

:cool:Barbara

When I think of Kadesma I think of sweets
so I would make her lot of treats

Candies and cookies and cakes for CJ
I would serve them to her on a silver tray

Ice cream with hot fudge and lots of whipped cream
so Kadesma can have the happiest of dreams

Kadesma please hurry up and get well double time
or I will be forced to write another horrible rhyme

Ok, this is lame (I couldn't think of an ending!), but here is my lame attempt at rhyme (I used to write limericks for my students', using their names):

CJ, I think you are just tops!
Compared to yours, my cooking flops.
Your salads rival steak,
Your desserts take the cake!
Now rest or I'm calling the cops!

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom