What would you like to be????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quicksilver

Washing Up
I'm watching CBS 'Sunday Morning' show. They are doing animals from all over. They said we have only named 1/10th of the species on the earth. 1/10th!
They said ants have 14,000 species! I hate ants!
If you could be something else, what would you be: plant, animal, insect, etc., and which one?
Sorry, I haven't figured it out yet, although my favorite plant is Orchid. Hummm, which one?

I would love to be 1 of my 2 dogs.

But I really feel like the animals got the life.

I was at the zoo the other day and jsut wathcing the monkeys chilling. me nad a freind had a convo.

who is the stupid one. we (as people) get up and do this nad that and work 9-5 m-f and all that and there jsut chilling and hanging out having a good time.

So I wouldnt mind being a deer in my community.

I would really love to be a fish. I love swimming. and get nicknamed the fish during the summer and yes part of the winter.

I hate to be cliche, but a bird. I would want to be a Harpy eagle. They are one of the largest and unique with their crown of feathers. Birds have such freedom and who wouldn't want the ability to soar through mountains and forests.

i would be my cat,thomas. he is spoiled rotten. sleeps most of the time. and the rest of the time, he is eating or being petted. i do come close in my retirement . but still have to make my food and keep house straight.

only real drawback is life span is a little short. :ROFLMAO:

An Orca, or Dolphin......
Maybe a coral.....
Hmmmm, can you see where my heart lies?????

An Orca, or Dolphin......
Maybe a coral.....
Hmmmm, can you see where my heart lies?????

Yeah, so how'd you end up in the land-locked prairie??? ;)

I'm with babe - a beloved house cat :) Although dolphin is an intriguing idea - they always look like they're laughing and having a good time.

Your guess is as good as mine GG.....
next life I suppose.

My other thought...... sea turtle..... a big happy old one.....

Well it would be too easy to say a certain plant, so I could make somebody's day happier :angel:
But birds of prey facinate me. Eagles, hawks, falcons.. not necessarily owls.... love 'em.

There was an old made for TV movie years ago about birds of prey, specifically the Harpy Eagle. It might have even been called Harpy something... :huh:

Yeah you might make someones day happier but then you'd be up in smoke!! LOL:ROFLMAO:

I would say either a blue heron(is that the crane family?) or maybe a dolphin (anything that won't easily be bait or prey!)

zoo dolphin. (orca, coral, turtle...)
that would be the best scenario, right dee????
:)

Well you'd be safe....but dizzy from swimming in a circle all day!:wacko:;)

Pacanis this would be you as you are making someone happy......:furious::furious:!!

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Siberian Tiger, but a vegetarian one at that, feasting on nuts and berries... I don't think I could ever follow their diet or any carnivorous diet...:yuk::wacko:
And yes, I would like to be well away from any ruthless humans, too. :cool:

I'd say one of my dogs, but they are both females so I would have to cross genders there. And they don't know any male dogs, so that would bite.
So maybe a dolphin or porpoise would be cool, or an otter. They seem to have lots of fun all the time.

Buddy took the words right out of my mouth (or keyboard!). I would be an otter. As Buddy said, they seem to always be having such fun, especially river otters.

:)Barbara

Skinny Tall blond with blue eyes and well built if you mean what i know so i can get whatever i wanted and not feel bad for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom