What're you Listening To (part deux)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
itunes: The Cure: Why can't I be you?

Cool tune!! The Cure rocks!!:punk:

I am listening to (or being forced to listen to) something indistinguishable coming from somewhere inside this building... someone apparantly acquired a guitar recently, he has been strumming it a lot. Now he started to wailing along... I hope he improves as the warmer weather is coming and we will be leaving the windows open very soon...:wacko: :ermm:

Uncle, I grew up on Roy Orbison! Love him!

I am listening to Avril newly released today CD, Innocence! Liking the album so far.... Kinda poppy, not as boy-hating! :neutral: This song is my fav so far...

Waking up, see that everything is ok, first time in my life, and everything its so great, slowing down, i look around and i am so amazed, thinking about the little things, i am so amazed, wouldn't change a thing, hold onto it, don't let it pass you by, not a single tear, this is the best feeling, innocence is brilliant, perfect, this moment, so happy, sincere...... sung by her beautiful lilting voice, as it moves you to tears, she sings, so beautiful, state of bliss, it makes you wanna cry. ahhhh, peace. how a song can express your feelings for you when you can't find the words...

And, she looks GREAT as a blonde. sorry, sushi, but I don't think any haircolor could look bad on the Av.

highlights of the ring.

right now, from das rheingold, "entrance of the gods into valhalla".

next up, from siegfried, "forest murmurs".

Back
Top Bottom