What're you Listening To (part deux)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man, it's been such a blast reading this ENTIRE thread! It brought back so many memories. At the moment, the All Star game is on (go National League). Yesterday, I watched "Michael," that rather dumb, but sweet movie with John Travolta as an archangel (whatever that is). Neehoo, the soundtrack is really fun: Aretha Franklin, Randy Newman, and remember that song "Spirit in the Sky?" Yeah, that one too. Good housecleaning music. Then Joe Jackson after that, then Etta James, then Coltrane to finish up cleaning the bathtubs.

unfortunately right now I am listening to fake car noises on the xbox.
oh and the keyboard clicking.....

Current playlist is a mix from 6 Joe Satriani albums.

I have one of his guitar picks. I got his along with steve vai's and ygnwie malmsteen's at the G3 a few years ago. Each one of them bounced off my dad into my lap when they were thrown.

the fan in Paul's computer...it's really loud....

pds, you could do 2 things to solve a noisy fan. get a 1/4" nut driver, a small phillips, and a smaller slotted screwdriver. extract the fan from the computer. it may be in the power supply, or on the processor, or the case may have a seperate fan, if it's a tower.
next, peel back the label to expose the bearing in the center of the fan, and give it a shot with wd40, or even 3-in-1 oil. replace fan.

or

you get a chopstick and jam it into the offending fan. go into the system configs and turn off all of the overheat alarms.

watch paul buy a new, not so noisy computer. :devilish:

Hiya, qmax! Glad to see you - we've missed you!

I've been grumpy hence there's been a lot of Alanis Morrisette playing here. My boys know when they hear her, it's time to make themselves scarce!

Why are you so grumpy?
Maybe you outta check out the songs that make you happy thread for awhile! :cool:

Toubab Krewe. I just found out about these guys. Check them out here. Devil Woman is my favorite song by them. I was hooked from the first bar.

Since I've been working out more frequently, I've been putting some up tempo numbes on ye old ipod. I like the new Ting Tings cd and I'm really into Enur + Calabria. They had a catchy little number on a Target commercial (two girls dancing around their dorm room). I'm also working out to some old school Run DMC and Laid Back (remember the "white horse" song? its a great work out song if you download a remixed vesion!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom