What's In Your Refrigerator?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did it come with that little thermometer on the shelf there? How nice of them to include that. Or did they charge extra for that? :angel:

Hmmmmmmmmm...........

Just another question that popped into my head.

How many ice cubes does an ice maker make in it's lifetime? :rolleyes:

Since you've started now's a great time to find out. ;)

But sure to throw the first batch of cubes out. :)

Hmmmmmmmmm...........

Just another question that popped into my head.

How many ice cubes does an ice maker make in it's lifetime? :rolleyes:

Since you've started now's a great time to find out. ;)

But sure to throw the first batch of cubes out. :)

I paid extra for the ice cube counter option so I wouldn't have to count them myself.

I paid extra for the ice cube counter option so I wouldn't have to count them myself.

Be sure to keep us informed as to the total count. We'll expect a monthly tally. ;)

Purely scientific only to see if you consume more cubes during the hotter months of course. :mrgreen:

Guess you didn't spring for the naming option. :LOL:

Be sure to keep us informed as to the total count. We'll expect a monthly tally. ;)

Purely scientific only to see if you consume more cubes during the hotter months of course. :mrgreen:

Guess you didn't spring for the naming option. :LOL:

Ice cube production increases when my grandson is here. He always has a cup of ice cubes he chews/sucks on. He was constantly asking me for refills when the freezer was on top of the old fridge. Now with a bottom freezer, I can tell him to get his own ice. He'll be here Tuesday so we'll see how it goes.

I'm starting to worry about Andy's SO, I think we should invite her to join DC!

First a thread casually mentioning a search for a new refrigerator, with a large freezing compartment.

Then a mention of SO's retirement.

Next a casual mention about SO taking a trip to Florida.

The new refrigerator arrives and we see a new thread about bachelor life!

This is sounding more and more like a Dateline Mystery! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I'm starting to worry about Andy's SO, I think we should invite her to join DC!

First a thread casually mentioning a search for a new refrigerator, with a large freezing compartment.

Then a mention of SO's retirement.

Next a casual mention about SO taking a trip to Florida.

The new refrigerator arrives and we see a new thread about bachelor life!

This is sounding more and more like a Dateline Mystery! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

or a Jack Lemmon favorite: How to Murder Your Wife (1965) - IMDb

I have a quart of half and half along with condiments on the door shelf. Oh yeah. A bag of sauerkraut. In the freezer some chicken thighs and legs. And some hamburger. I also have a couple of pounds of butter in there.

Since they shut off my food stamps, I haven't gone shopping for this month. Hopefully they will have this mess all straightened out by Monday.

I do have enough food to last for about two - three weeks. Then I will have to turn to what I have in my pantry. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom