What's my Ailment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon juice is good, I always make a parsley tea with lemon juice and sip a cup morning and evening when I have kidney or bladder infection :) Work wonders, got the parsley tip from Margeret Roberts, she written about parsley in more than one of her books and it really works.
Good for all the "womens" complaints too! I avoid too much apple cider just use it when I have no lemon, I lose weight when I drink it and that's not a good idea for me lol :)

I love my Cider Vinegar drink...I make it with Honey...I do get weird looks when people realize what I am drinking.

I love my Cider Vinegar drink...I make it with Honey...I do get weird looks when people realize what I am drinking.

Love it too :) but my skinny backside can't have too much of it or I'll fall through the cracks :LOL:
You should read about parsley, it's a wonderful herb and has many medicinal benefits. I always go for natural remedies before drinking meds. Parsley also lowered my cholesterol to a safe level and my GP actually asked me what I did since the meds were not working :)
Love the apple cider and honey tea for upset tummy and heartburn. Works wonders!
I get funny looks too with all my herbs and teas etc.

I have a friend who was plagued with kidney stones for nearly five years. He has a stone in his left kidney nearly the size of a golf ball. Not having insurance, he was unable to take advantage of any treatments to break it up, nor could he afford to have it removed surgically. He would suffer while passing pieces of it every month or so for a few day in a stretch. 2 years ago, he suffered a mild stroke (if there is truly such a thing). He has some weakness on his right side and the peripheral vision on the right side of both eyes was affected. Well, as bad as that is, the fact is that he has not had a single kidney stone attack since the stroke. Every medical professional we have questioned about it, says there is likely no connection. But I don't know... I believe that the stroke may have affected his body chemistry. Certainly, he doesn't need the added agony of kidney stones as he deals with the stroke aftermath. I don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts?

Ladies thank you for your remedies I will give them a bash.
Hoot your friends story upsets me, I don't want to be controversial but how can anyone be allowed to suffer like that because of lack of money.

I love Seltzer. Every morning, I drink a 12-oz. glass of Seltzer (or water if I'm out of Seltzer) with a shot of vinegar on the rocks--balsamic, red wine, white wine, cider, ume sue <sp>, cloudberry (only on special ocassions, it is EXPENSIVE). When it is hot I drink my Seltzer-vinegar concoction throughout the day (probably 3-4 glasses if not more). I don't add a sweetner. I don't drink coffee and my Seltzer-vinegar drink is my "wake up" drink.

Last edited:
I love Seltzer. Every morning, I drink a 12-oz. glass of Seltzer (or water if I'm out of Seltzer) with a shot of vinegar on the rocks--balsamic, red wine, white wine, cider, ume sue <sp>, cloudberry (only on special ocassions, it is EXPENSIVE). When it is hot I drink my Seltzer-vinegar concoction throughout the day (probably 3-4 glasses if not more). I don't add a sweetner. I don't drink coffee and my Seltzer-vinegar drink is my "wake up" drink.

Don't forget to rinse your mouth after all the acid :LOL: I love lemons and vinegar but my dentist told me to make sure I rinse my mouth after having acidic foods because the acid is removing the enamel off my teeth!

HRH Fi, I have just been summon to a consultation with Darth Vader(laser man) and his sidekick Sonic the Hedgehog (sound blaster man) as it appears Darth will want to thread his laser up my smekkle:ermm::ohmy: I'm leaning towards Sonics area of expertise:hammer::w00t2:.
HRH if I have to have the laser please tell me they will knock me out as I think that will induce some splendid dreams that I will post here.

HRH Fi, I have just been summon to a consultation with Darth Vader(laser man) and his sidekick Sonic the Hedgehog (sound blaster man) as it appears Darth will want to thread his laser up my smekkle:ermm::ohmy: I'm leaning towards Sonics area of expertise:hammer::w00t2:.
HRH if I have to have the laser please tell me they will knock me out as I think that will induce some splendid dreams that I will post here.

From what I have read, they will be giving General Anesthesia for any treatment you will be receiving. Remember to take a stick to bite on...or was that for bullet wounds?

You will do fine!:)

Back
Top Bottom